Show off your creations from the past year in the Kenny Lake Fair exhibits! Our exhibit categories can include a wide variety of entries – if you can get your entry to the fairgrounds, we can judge it! Judging is Friday beginning at 5pm. You can stay for the Dinner and Dance! Ribbons will be awarded to all participants and special ribbons for the Grand Champions in the Departments, both Adult and Junior. There is a special award for “People’s Choice-Best of Show””. See you at the Fair!
Categories and Guidelines:
- Fruits and Vegetables: Please refer to these guidelines.
- Art and Photography
- Canned Goods, Dried Foods, Wine: Please be sure to label your items with your processing procedures. Unsealed products will be disqualified.
- Baking, Confections, Dairy
- Hobbies, Crafts, Stained Glass, Ceramics
- Needlework, Weaving, Clothing, Quilting
- Livestock: Livestock must be dropped of Saturday morning, but may be pre-registered Friday night. Owners must take care of their own livestock throughout the day.
Drop-off and register your entry at one of our convenient drop-off times. If you are unable to download the registration form, there will be copies available at the drop-off.
Thursday 4-7pm at the Kenny Lake Fairgrounds
4-7pm at Casa de Art in Tazlina, AK
Friday 2-5pm at the Kenny Lake Fairgrounds
*Livestock can be registered at one of these times, but must be dropped off Saturday morning between 7-9am.